We value the trust you place in DBlifestyle. We, therefore, insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration.
We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
USE OF DEMOGRAPHIC AND PERSONAL DATA
We use personal information to provide the services you request. While we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. DBlifestyle places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive.DBlifestyle cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to:
Help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts
- Correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services
- Facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. These entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
- Aid personnel of law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process
- Respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users or the general public.